Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010


The Secret Is Acceptance

I will put my trust in Him. HEBREWS 2:13

Helen Roseveare was a British medical missionary in the Congo years ago during an uprising. Her faith was strong and her trust was confident, yet she was raped and assaulted and treated brutally. Commenting later, she said, "I must ask myself a question as if it came directly from the Lord. 'Can you thank Me for trusting you with this experience even if I never tell you why?'"
What a profound thought! God has trusted each of us with our own set of unfair circumstances and unexplained experiences to deal with. Can we still trust in Him even if He never tells us why?
The secret to responsible trust in acceptance. Acceptance is taking from God's hand absolutely everything He give, looking into His face in trust and thanksgiving, knowing that the confinement of the hedge we're in is good and for His glory.
Perfect Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment